Friday, February 29, 2008

100 DC - season II

Have a cookie and read on! *^v^*
(recipe later in this post)


Today is the first day of my second 100 Day Challenge. I promise (myself) to be more concentrated on my goals and the means stay the same: meditating, exercising, affirming, keeping a journal, keeping my eyes and ears open to the world that surrounds me.
This challenge will last till Sunday, June 8, 2008.


Here are the things I want to manifest in my life:

I want to loose weight and be fit again. Mainly for the sake of being fit, because I was really unpleasantly surprised during my recent holidays when I had big problems with walking up and down the hills and even tall stairs!...
I want to sell my paintings. Yes, I really want my "children" to go out and meet the world. ^^
I want to manifest an abundance of money into my life. I'm tired of living paycheck to paycheck.
I'll be still working on manifesting a new place to live, this wish has a huge potential!
And one more thing - I want to manifest a new me, not afraid of traveling by car. Yes, I'm scared of car trips, not as a driver but as a passenger, irrespective of who's driving, and longer trips are a nightmare to me... I don't know why, I've never been in any major accident (and the one I was in seemed rather funny when it was happening...), so I have no idea about the source of my fear. But anyway, the season of travels is coming and I don't want to suffer anymore.

GO! *^v^*



Now, the recipe for the cookies (taken from the blog of one Polish cooking enthusiast ^^):

Cookies with white chocolate and dried cranberries (and raisins)

- 1 cup of flour, 1/2 tspn of baking powder, 1/2 tspn of salt, 1 cup of oatmeal - mix together,
- mix into a soft cream: 125 g of butter, 1/2 cup of dark muscovado sugar and 1/2 cup of white sugar,
- add 1 egg and 1/2 tspn of wanilla extract,
- add dry ingredients, mix everything well,
- add 1/2 cup of dried cranberries, 1/2 cup of nuts (walnuts, pecans, ect), 3/4 cup
of white chocolate chips or 1 crushed chocolate bar. (I also added some raisins).

- form a dough (it will be sticky, don't worry), put it into the fridge for about 15 minutes,
- then heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsjus/375 degrees Fahrenheit, put a baking paper on a tray
- with your hands form small round cookies and place them on a baking tray, make sure you leave about 1 inch between them because they grow during baking!
- bake for 15 minutes in 180 degrees Celsjus/375 degrees Fahrenheit, when they are ready, take the tray out and let the cookies rest for a while, they will get harder.

Be prepared for a wonderful smell of white chocolate melting almost immediately when you place the baking tray into the oven! Next time I may reduce the amount of sugar (they are REALLY sweet in this version), experiment with milk chocoalet instead of a white one and maybe add some more nuts or sunflower seeds/other dried fruit.*^v^*
Smacznego!


PS.: Look who's here! *^v^*

2 comments:

  1. ....Dziekuje, i nawzajem! Those cookies look mouthwateringly tempting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your 100 day challenge 2!! i'll be cheering you on!
    Yummy cookies!

    ReplyDelete